Alora Ambiance Spa was founded in 2005 by our licensed Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist Patricia Rivas. She has over 9 years of experience and her business has been growing more every year.
Patricia Rivas currently has two businesses: Alora Spa in Boonton, NJ offers wide variety of luxurious spa services and Specialty Treatments. Patricia has expanded her Skin Care license and has expanded her certifications to a great extent. She now offers several treatments such as, Carboxy, IPL Laser Hair Removal, MesoTherapy, Skin Rejuvenation , Ionithermie, and several other weight loss and cellulite treatments. She has been certified and trained to perform all these treatments and has had great success and feedback from her clientele.
Patricia has also created her skin care line “Ayurveda”. All products are dermatologists approved, with handpicked ingredients to assure you of their high quality.
Patricia Rivas has expanded her business and opened Alora Salon in January 2011 located in Haskell, NJ. This upbeat professional salon offers the highest end products, color services, cuts and extensions. Patricia also provides the most advance hair loss treatment that leaves you with excellent results. Our professional staff is there to satisfy your needs to achieve your perfect color, cut or style.
Alora has been servicing the area since 2006 and our reputation for customer service has always exceeded all expectations. Our goal as a business is to make every client feel extravagantly pampered as they walk out our doors.
- Cancellation & Appointment Policy
- A credit card is required to secure an appointment for single or group package services. To avoid a full service charge and ensure appointment availability for other clients, please reschedule or cancel appointment within 24 hours of service. Walk-ins are accepted; however, we recommend booking ahead to ensure availability.
- Gift Cards
- Gift Cards can be purchased from the front desk, over the phone and by email. Gift Cards can be redeemed against all services and products and are valid for a one-year period from date of purchase. Please note the gift cards are neither refundable or transferable. Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.Instant gift certificates may be emailed to the recipient or printed.
- Payment Options
- ATM, Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Discover, Personal Checks with proper ID (Drivers License) and cash are accepted. Gratuity may not be included on credit cards. Gratuity is always appreciated. You may choose to directly tip your professional staff or you may use the gratuity envelopes located at the front desk reception. *Prices subject to change without notice.
- Our Event Director is ready to assist you and your party for a memorable Camelot Day. Enjoy Enjoy the fabulous services and unique experience of spending a day with us, whether it's for a business meeting, wedding shower, birthday for someone of any age, anniversary or a day out with friends. Contact Rachel to schedule your next event.
- Refreshments / Internet
- We offer complimentary bottled water, specialty teas and coffee during your visit with us, as well as a glass of Red or White wine to those patrons 21 years of age and older with picture ID. Wireless Internet is available for your use. Please ask for the password at the front desk.
- If you are happy with the service you receive from us, please tell your friends, family and colleagues about us! For any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve our services, please email us at email@example.com